Telephone: 0345 2000108
North Tyneside Family Information Service offer information, support, advice and specialist help.
They give information and advice on:
- things to do for all ages and abilities.
- family support.
- help for children with additional needs or disabilities.
- support with Special Educational Needs.
- signposting to specialist help.
- work closely with school, but also offer training.
- Help with family finances and benefits.
- Help with health and wellbeing
- Adult and family learning.
- Quality childcare